Flic Manning built a successful 20 year career as a Dancer and Choreographer while living with chronic invisible diseases. She worked for business legends such as Gary Vaynerchuk and Lesley Gold in San Francisco USA, while becoming a qualified Wellness Expert. Upon returning to Australia, Flic inspired others to embrace Wellbeing alongside Entrepreneurship.
Flic founded Corethentic, a complete wellness system and became an Ambassador for Crohn’s & Colitis Australia, Mental Health Foundation of Australia and FitRec DNA. She has written for magazines like OK! Australia, is a popular podcaster and speaker and her memoir “Living Human” is arriving in 2021. She is an expert at empowering organisations to harness their human assets to gain sustainable and scalable success at every stage of their journey.
"Flic is an absolute superstar! She is smart, funny and incredibly engaging. I have learned a ton from her, and she is a force, who is changing the world for the better. She is an accomplished marketing executive, health advocate, speaker, podcast host, teacher and author. Her own personal health journey has helped and inspired many who face challenges on a daily basis. She is the true definition of a leader."
Whitney Holtzman, CEO Social Victories
& Author of You Are The First You
"Flic is an incredible leader. Over the years I’ve had the pleasure of being in close proximity with leaders and mentors - Flic is one of them! Transparency is a powerful trait because people need to know that their leaders are humans. I love that trait in Flic. She doesn’t hide or run away from who she is - instead she embraces it, allows others on her journey not only to just follow, but to be inspired. I believe this is one of the many characteristics that have contributed to Flic’s thriving business and career."
Entrepreneur & Celavive Ambassador
Get to know Flic
- Diploma of Neuroplasticity
- Certificate of Advanced Neurobiology
- Diploma of Holistic Pain Management
- Certified Mindfulness Practitioner
- Diploma of Meditation
- Certified Wellness Coach
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Certificate of Mental Health Insights in Exercise
- Certificate of Advanced Core Musculature
- Certificate of Spinal and Injury Rehabilitation
- Certificate of Pregnancy & Postnatal Exercise
- Mental Health Foundation of Australia - Ambassador
- Crohn's & Colitis Australia - Ambassador
- FitRec DNA - Ambassador
- Crohn's & Colitis Australia - Created "Wellbeing Strategies for your IBD" Video Series
- Dance Teacher & Choreographer - 30 years experience
- Cultural Infusion presented at the UN - Choreographer & Performer
- Victorian Dance Festival - Producer & Director
- Australia Day Concert - Choreographer
- Balinese Princess - Choreographer
- IndigoRiver Publishing USA - 'Living Human' (2021)
Podcasts & Radio
- ABC Radio with Jacinta Parsons - Contributing Guest
- Women of Influence Podcast with Kate Meade, by Ace Radio - Featured Profile
- Mind Over Matter Podcast with Luke McLeod - Featured Profile
- Think Bigger, Grow and Succeed with Adrienne McLean, Triple H 100.1FM Radio - Featured Guest
- Brainwaves, 3CR Radio - Featured Guest
- The Peaks Life Podcast - Featured Guest
- Evixa - Founded with 5 locations and a team of 5.
- 2011 Anthill 30under30 Up-and-Comer - Evixa
- 2012 Anthill 30under30 Honourable Mention - Evixa
- Corethentic Wellness System - Launched Virtual & Live
- Telstra Women’s Business Awards 2018/2019 - Nom.
- SMART 100, 2018 Australian Innovative Business Awards - Finalist (Corethentic)
- Gary Vaynerchuk of VaynerMedia - Worked With
- Lesley Gold of SutherlandGold Group - Worked With
- Marc Alexander of LIFX - Worked With
"It has been such a pleasure working with Flic. As an industry Wellness Expert having her leadership and insights has complemented our product offering at the Y in helping communities be healthier, happier and more connected."
Health and Wellness Product Manager, YMCA Victoria
Real Human, Real Speaker
Book Flic for your next Live or Virtual Event
Copyright Flic Manning 2021. All rights reserved.